[ovs-discuss] 答复: A Urgent problem about [OVS +DPDK + Ten Gigabit Interface]

Shivaram Mysore shivaram.mysore at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 20:32:02 UTC 2017

Please don't drop the mailing list.

   1. I don't know why Auto-Negotiation is turned off - per your earlier
   picture on settings
   2. Why do you want to do "datapath=netdev"? I am not sure if this is
   needed.
   3. Note that both host (in this case OVS) and the client must have port
   speed at your requirement.  Best is to connect a modern PC with a GB
   interface and see if this still is a problem.

You will have to debug each item and make sure they are working per
requirements.  All I can tell you that OVS does not have a problem as it
works consistently.  But, you may have to check your system settings.

/Shivaram