[ovs-discuss] Wireless OVS

S hj segunhz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 19:20:57 UTC 2017

In MANET (mobile ad hoc networks), wireless nodes can communicate together
without any access points.
Should I still consider hostapd for each wireless node in my simulation?
I only run OVS on each node; however, it seems that I have to configure
something to allow nodes to know about the mac address of each other