[ovs-discuss] Connection OVS to pox controller

S hj segunhz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 22:05:03 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am planning to connect three openvswitch nodes to the pox controller in
ns3. So I connected these three nodes directly to the controller (wired
links).

 In this case, each interface has one IP address so the controller has
three different addresses and also I think pox should listen to three
different ports to get the packets form switches and vice versa. Do you
have any suggestion that how I can connect openvswitch nodes to the pox
controller?

Thank you