[ovs-discuss] OVN meetup at VMware, May 15

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Fri Apr 13 21:07:38 UTC 2018

In the OVN meeting this week, we discussed doing an in-person meetup of
OVN developers and other interested people on May 15.  I volunteered to
host at VMware.  I suggest 2pm to 4pm.

If you're interested in attending, please reply to me or to the thread.
If people want to attend remotely, we can conference them in, so please
also let me know if you'd like to attend that way.

We also need to schedule speakers or discussion,  If you'd like to speak
about something, or hear about something, or propose a topic, please
speak up.

Thanks,

Ben.