[ovs-discuss] OVN Database sizes - Auto compact feature

Daniel Alvarez Sanchez dalvarez at redhat.com
Fri Apr 27 17:21:32 UTC 2018

Hi Ben,
After [0] got merged the compaction code is not there anymore. How is this
being done
now? Also, can we get the backport of [1][2] to 2.9 branch?

[0]
https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/commit/1b1d2e6daa563cc91f974ffdc082fb3a8b424801
[1]
https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/commit/1cfdc175ab1ecbc8f5d22f78d8e5f4344d55c5dc#diff-62fba9ea73e44f70aa9f56228bd4658c