[ovs-discuss] OvS and Opendaylight

Eray Guven erayedaela445 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:40:37 UTC 2018

Hello

Somehow, I cannot use last version of OvS ( 2.9.2)  with controller (
OpendayLight Nitrogen) . I can work with older versions of OvS easily so I
dont think source of the problem is ODL here.Yet, I need to work with last
version of OvS at this moment. I couldnt find any bug or release note
related wtih that. Do you have an idea what problem could be ?

https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/stable-carbon/submodules/netvirt/docs/user-guide/support.html
: Clearly states that OvS 2.9 supported with ODL

No errors or no crashes. Just controller doesnt work with network.

Thank you.