[ovs-discuss] bug in vport.c file

Vikas Kumar vikassanmacs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 05:40:37 UTC 2018

hello everyone,
could anyone please help on this. Thanks in advance.

I am trying to test ovs switch with mininet by tracing the call stack in
datapath module by printing some messages, and i found that   ovs_vport_send()
function which internally calls
vport->ops->send(skb); function which is referencing rpl_dev_queue_xmit()
function, which is defined in gso.c file under datapath/linux directory is
not getting invoked.

Which function in datapath module is responsible to transmit the packets to
the host in the network?

Thanks
vikash