[ovs-discuss] bare metal switch

Joe Beck jbeck at brightwaysco.com
Tue Dec 4 22:40:55 UTC 2018

I've recently gotten involved with a startup company & we're planning to use ovs as part of our solution. I also had to come out to Santa Cruz for the past few days & realized the annual conference is taking place up the road.

I plan to attend Wednesday & would love to connect with anyone else looking to do the same or willing to talk a bit about this topic.

I'll monitor this post for replies as its pretty last minute & I'm always hesitant to put cell # and/or email address on a public forum.

Thx so much & I look forward to meeting some folks tomorrow,

Joe