[ovs-discuss] DPDK: How to send packets from one OVS bridge to another OVS bridge while running in the same user space ?

Kapil A kapil20084 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:43:44 UTC 2018

Hello,

In my setup, i have two DPDK ports, where dpdk0 is part of br0 and and
dpdk1 is part of br1. How can i send packets from br0 to br1 in an
efficient way within userspace with good performance?
I came across, veth pair as one option, but i couldn't find if it will
provide good performance in userspace while running in dpdk mode ?

My query might sound odd, but i have a use case where i need to send the
packets across bridges within the same userspace, so appreciate some help
on this.

Regards
Kapil