[ovs-discuss] (no subject)

shivani dommeti shivani.dommeti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 06:01:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

Working on:
RYU version:3.27
Ovs version: 27.2
OpenFlow version:1.5.

I need to get the following stats for each port:
(PORT_NUMBER,IN_UNICAST,OUT_UNICAST,IN_MULTICAST,OUT_MULTICAST,IN_BROADCAST,OUT_BROADCAST
)

I tried getting the statistics by adding 3 flows for each port which
matches the unicast, broadcast, and multicast packets and retrieved the
statistics of each flow using the OFPFlowStatsRequest API from the RYU. And
i was able to get the following stats for each flow
(byte_count,cookie,duration_nsec,duration_sec,flags,hard_timeout,idle_timeout,in_port
,packet_count,table_id)

So i was able to get the IN_UNICAST,IN_BROADCAST,IN_MULTICAST for each por,
but i dint find any way to get the OUT_UNICAST,OUT_BROADCAST,OUT_MULTICAST.

It would be helpful if you suggest me a way to get the following statistics
. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shivani Dommeti.