[ovs-discuss] ping between 2 instances using an ovs in the middle

David Gabriel davidgab283 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 09:59:30 UTC 2018

Thanks Felipe Arturo for your reply.
Without setting the ovs bridge, the ping between VM1 and the interface of
OVS instance connected to LAN1 is working fine (same for VM2 and OVS).

I am wondering if there is any setting I have to add in my instances in
order to enable the ping between the 3 instandces because the aim of this
topology is to enable the ping between VM1 and VM2 using the ovs bridge in
the middle.

Thanks in adavance.
Best regards.