[ovs-discuss] Problem openvswitch, openwrt e dhcp

Thomas William thomaswpp02 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 22:45:43 UTC 2018

I searched all over the internet, but I can not solve the problem. My
settings are below:

controller ---> normal switch --> ap with openvswitch and openwrt -->server1

normal switch --> dhcp

When I configure the eth0.2 interface on the openvswitch I lose the ip
assigned by the external dhcp, and I can not recover, I've already tried to
assign static but did not work for the controller accessing it remotely.

I do not know how to configure in openwrt for the eth0.2 interface to work
on both openvswitch and remote access.