[ovs-discuss] ovs throughput

Bruce Hartpence bhhics at rit.edu
Wed Jul 25 21:53:23 UTC 2018

OK, follow up question - I've been reviewing RFC 8204 for benchmarking vswitches and was wondering about the testing of OVS. How is it done and is there documentation? I have seen the ovs-benchmark tool (though not its usage) and have been running MoonGen but is benchmark data available?

Bruce Hartpence
Professor, IST Dept., RIT
585-475-7938
bhhics at rit.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.