[ovs-discuss] Bonded interface on ovs bridge configuration

Orabuntu-LXC gilbert at orabuntu-lxc.com
Wed Jun 13 16:10:09 UTC 2018

Hi, this is some code I used quite awhile back to create bonded switch
ports in case this helps...

ovs-vsctl add-bond sw4 bond0 sw4p2 sw4p1 trunks=10,322
ovs-vsctl add-bond sw3 bond1 sw3p2 sw3p1 trunks=10,322
ovs-vsctl set interface sw3p1 type=patch options:peer=sw4p1
ovs-vsctl set interface sw4p1 type=patch options:peer=sw3p1
ovs-vsctl set interface sw3p2 type=patch options:peer=sw4p2
ovs-vsctl set interface sw4p2 type=patch options:peer=sw3p2

Gilbert Standen
Creator Orabuntu-LXC
914-261-4594
gilbert at orabuntu-lxc.com