[ovs-discuss] Facing issues while using OVS-DPDK based vhostuser interface.

Anirudh Chanagiri Anirudh.Chanagiri at riverbed.com
Wed Mar 7 06:21:20 UTC 2018

Hi Ian,
Thanks a ton for looking into this.

Yes we still have the issue.
Attached the ovs log,

The QEMU version is
qemu-system-x86_64 --version
QEMU emulator version 2.10.1(Debian 1:2.10+dfsg-0ubuntu3.5)
Copyright (c) 2003-2017 Fabrice Bellard and the QEMU Project developers

Also we have put in all the steps we followed to create bridges and port in the attached file dpdk_cmd.
There was a suggestion from someone in the  community to try compiling a stable version from source, we did that but that but ran into some issues with that.

My guess is we are missing some configuration which we are not able to figure out, since we encountered the same problems with different kernel/ DPDK/OVS versions.
That’s why have attached the dpdk_cmd file so that any config related issues could be identified.
Regards
Anirudh