[ovs-discuss] Problem on OpenVSwitch 2.9

woz woz thewoz10 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:56:00 UTC 2018

Dear Ben,

thanks for the support!

I receive the error on two servers C & D, below the command outputs:

[root at C ~]# ovs-dpctl show
system at ovs-system:
lookups: hit:283639 missed:348 lost:0
flows: 14
masks: hit:1027059 total:3 hit/pkt:3.62
port 0: ovs-system (internal)
port 1: ovsbr0 (internal)
port 2: enp4s0
port 3: tep0 (internal)
port 4: vxlan_sys_4789 (vxlan: packet_type=ptap)

[root at D ~]# ovs-dpctl show
system at ovs-system:
lookups: hit:230545 missed:378 lost:0
flows: 12
masks: hit:707437 total:2 hit/pkt:3.06
port 0: ovs-system (internal)
port 1: ovsbr0 (internal)
port 2: enp4s0
port 3: tep0 (internal)
port 4: vxlan_sys_4789 (vxlan: packet_type=ptap)

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Woz