[ovs-discuss] Way to get average time spent

Krish attkillrocks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:52:17 UTC 2018

 Justin

Thanks for telling me about perf tool. I think its a really good tool for
finding hotspots. But I don't know how to test OVS caches with the perf
tool.

Greg
Can you please throw some light on this matter. If perf is the right tool
for getting time spent in EMC,datapath classifier and packet header
extraction?
If yes, please tell me the way to do that? Which part I should perf for?

Thanks and Regards