[ovs-discuss] EMC lookup disabled but still there some processing going on with emc lookup

Krish attkillrocks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 03:48:13 UTC 2018

Hello everyone

I am testing ovs-vswitch caches time spent using intel vtune.

I disabled emc lookup using "emc-insert-inv-prob=0" but still I can see emc
lookup is not disabled and also there is insertion which takes place into
emc also after the packet completes fast-path processing.

I am attaching the screenshots on Intel vtune along with this mail.

Can anyone please explain why this happened?

Thank you

Regards