[ovs-discuss] SELECT groups - hash

Slavica Tomovic slavicat.cg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 22:30:12 UTC 2018

Thank Ben.

Can you help me with the syntax? I tried this:

ovs-ofctl  mod-group s11 group_id=24, type=select, selection_method=hash

However, I am getting an error the mod-group command takes at most two
arguments.
I am using OVS 2.5.2.

Also, how should I specify the fields? In the documentation, I found this:

fields(field[=mask]...)

Does this mean that I should specify the fields like this:
fields(nw_src nw_dst udp..)?

Thanks in advance,
Slavica