[ovs-discuss] Hash function

Slavica Tomovic slavicat.cg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:27:12 UTC 2018

Hi,

I actually found on the mailing list that many have reported similar issues
with hash. So, sorry for repeating the question.
However, I also found this post:

http://discuss.openvswitch.narkive.com/oBoKBEYO/ovs-discuss-openflow-1-3-groups-with-type-select

Can you tell me does this patch exist and does it use UDP ports in hash
calculations? My controller does not support OF 1.5, so I cannot change
that via command ovs-ofctl set.

That would probably solve my problem.

BR,

Slavica