[ovs-discuss] openvswitch database save

Chevy Stroker chevy.stroker at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 09:04:08 UTC 2018

Apologies, please ignore the $'s in port$0 and port $1. That is a cut
and paste error since I actually utilized a bash script recommended in
the openvswitch documentation.

Those lines should read:

ovs-vsctl add-port ovsbr0 port0 -- set Interface port0
type=internal
ovs-vsctl add-port ovsbr0 port1-- set Interface port1
type=internal