[ovs-discuss] OVS 2.9.0: priority=0 actions=CONTROLLER flow counts but doesn't output packets to the controller

Josh Bailey joshb at google.com
Thu May 17 05:26:54 UTC 2018

I apologize, I dropped the ball. I'll go take another look at this. I had a
go at reproducing it (with just a single table) and failed - the packet in
is sent.

It's only not sent, when FAUCET has put other flows in other tables and the
problem priority 0 rule is in table 2. I have some work to do clearly to
try and narrow that down.

I also tried setting miss length to various values and that made no
difference.