[ovs-discuss] Openvswitch 2.0 installation on centos7

Sahil Khan peace.sahil at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 00:02:59 UTC 2018

Hi,

Greetings,

I am using kvm for educational purpose and yesterday i have installed and
configure openvswitch and since then my machine is getting hang very badly,
i seen the /var/log/messages but it didn't help me out.
And whenever i do restart my machine then after login I'm unable to ping
gateway, every time i do restart network service manually then it gets works

This all strange things started only after configuration of openvswitch.

Kindly guide on this.

Very thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Sahil Khan