[ovs-discuss] external ovs c++ controller

Boris Ouretskey borisusun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:57:21 UTC 2018

Thanks for the answer.

I am new at this, so sorry if I am asking about basic stuff.

By I "have to reverse engineering" I mean that I am trying to find a ready
made c++ library which has already implemented the  OVSDB protocol and
communication layer with OVS and exposes basic API similar to syntax used
by ovs-vsctl . I didn't find the documentation for c API used by OVS
utilities, so I thought I have to look up at what ovs-vsctl  does and use
the API in a similar way.

Thanks