[ovs-discuss] ErrorMsg after requesting flow stats using OpenFlow 15

Jozef Valko jozef.valko.285 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 22:34:11 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot!
OVS version 2.9.0 was installed along with Mininet emulator. I've already
tried to update OVS to v2.10.1, but Mininet then met some issues in
creating the emulation. Anyway, there was the same error with the newest
OVS version.
I have created a PCAP file for you. Kindly please have a look at the
packets no. 89 and 90, these are the request and error reply packets.

Thank you for your time.
Regards,
 Jozef Valko.

ne 11. 11. 2018 o 21:35 Ben Pfaff <blp at ovn.org> napísal(a):