[ovs-discuss] Docker & Open vSwitch question.

Sam batmanustc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 06:41:35 UTC 2018

Hi

So your solution is:
0) add br1 and add patch port to br0, and add eth0(port to outside) to br0
1) config vlan100 on container1, access mode
2) config vlan200 on container2, access mode
3) config vlan100/200 on patch port of br1, trunk mode
4) config vlan100/200 on patch port of br0, trunk mode, and config flow to
remove vlan tag when output to eth0

Is that right?

Orabuntu-LXC <gilbert at orabuntu-lxc.com> 于2018年11月4日周日 下午9:02写道: