[ovs-discuss] [ovs-dev] Geneve remote_ip as flow for OVN hosts

venugopal iyer iyervl at ymail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:26:54 UTC 2018

 Thanks, Ben.

Sorry for the delay. Please find attached a draft design proposal and let me know your comments etc. I did some quick
prototyping to  check  for  feasibility too;  I can share that, if it helps.
Note, the document is a draft and, I admit, there might be  things that I haven't thought about/through, or missed.  I am
attaching a text doc, assuming it might be easier, but if you'd like it in a different format, please let me know.

thanks!
-venu