[ovs-discuss] line 17: /usr/local/share/openvswitch/scripts/ovs-lib: No such file or directory

Martin Xu martinxu9.ovs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:42:10 UTC 2018

Hi Ben,

I was trying to figure out how it happened with Paul and Greg's build. I
thought if I was able to do that, then that's an example of configuration
issue like you said. I wouldn't think Paul and Greg would intentionally
"mess up" the system, but there could be some presets in their systems that
happened to have done that.

Martin