[ovs-discuss] Is there any document about nicira externtion

kai xi fan kaixi.f at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 10:45:21 UTC 2019

Thanks.
I have read the following file.
https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/blob/master/include/openflow/nicira-ext.h

But it's too simple to understand. For example, nicira extension use
properties in "nxm packet_in_2" packet in format. But there is no such
openflow message format in detail.
I have to tcpdump the openflow packet to understand it.
May be there is a official document about this ?

Numan Siddique <nusiddiq at redhat.com> 于2019年8月20日周二 下午3:37写道: