[ovs-discuss] Query on DEC_ttl action implementation in datapath

Justin Pettit jpettit at ovn.org
Tue Aug 27 16:18:43 UTC 2019

I think it was considered cleaner from an ABI perspective, since it doesn't require another action, since "set" was already supported.  In practice, I don't think it's a problem, since usually a TTL decrement is associated with a routing decision, and TTLs tend to be fairly static between two hosts.

--Justin