[ovs-discuss] ovs bond balance-tcp lacp=active send garp problem

djliu liudj_yanjiu at 163.com
Fri Dec 6 07:41:47 UTC 2019

Hi all:

        recently  I  configed two intel X710 ethernet card with  ovs bond
balance-tcp,lacp=active and Physical switch enable lacp。The ovs bond lacp
status is lacp_status: negotiated and pyhsical switch Aggregation interface
status selected normal。but when ovn-controller send_garp packet_out msg to
vswitchd,I can not tcpdump the garp packet cause physical switch can not
learn the vm's mac address。  Does anyone know why ?? My environment  is
centos 7.4 kernel: 3.10.0-693.el7.x86_64,ovs 2.10

thanks

regards