[ovs-discuss] [External] Re: About the hash of the group

贾乘 jiacheng at bytedance.com
Tue Dec 17 02:56:12 UTC 2019

Thanks for your reply.  I mean, if there is two group. One group use the ip_src and tcp_src as the fields of the hash,
and the other group use the ip_dst and tcp_dst as the fields of the hash. If the ip_src == ip dst , and tcp_src == tcp_dst,
Then will it is hashed to the same bucket id ?

ovs-ofctl add-group br-int "group_id=1001, type=select, selection_method=hash, fields(tcp_src,ip_src),  bucket=bucket_id=1, actions=resubmit(,65), bucket_id, actions=resubmit(, 75)”
ovs-ofctl add-group br-int "group_id=1002, type=select, selection_method=hash, fields(tcp_dst,ip_dst),  bucket=bucket_id=1, actions=resubmit(,65), bucket_id, actions=resubmit(, 75)”

Thanks.