[ovs-discuss] Megaflow Inspection

Matan Rosenberg matan129 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 14:26:09 UTC 2019

Hey,
I'm using ovs for L2 tunneling (across lots of endpoints and several ovs
nodes), and experiencing some unexpected performance issues (can't get more
that a couple thousand packets/s on rather beefy servers).

I've come across the talk about megaflow issues in OVSFall2018, and I
suspect that it might be applicable to my situation.

 Is there any way to view the megaflows and masks currently used by the
kernel datapath?
There's appctl ofproto/trace, but it just shows the would-be-installed
megaflow in a high level, and I want the actual low level data structure.

Thanks,
Matan