[ovs-discuss] Openvswitch.ko has no symbol ovs_ct_get_labels

杜勃勃 Bob Du dubobo at didiglobal.com
Tue Dec 31 02:10:27 UTC 2019

Hi Yi-Hung,
My os is CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core),the kernel version is 3.10.0-514 with the arch of x86_64,the gcc is gcc-4.8.5-16.el7.x86_64.
I think the problem is triggered by the gcc internal inline issue which the default gcc option with O2 has the problem.
However, the O1 option has no problem.

在 2019/12/31 上午3:46,“Yi-Hung Wei”<yihung.wei at gmail.com> 写入:

    Hi Bob,

    Thanks for reporting this issue.  I can not reproduce your issue on my
    Ubuntu 16.04 VM with 4.4.0-170 kernel.

    Can you report the distribution and kernel version of your host
    system, and how you build and load the kernel module?

    -Yi-Hung