[ovs-discuss] Openvswitch.ko has no symbol ovs_ct_get_labels

杜勃勃 Bob Du dubobo at didiglobal.com
Tue Dec 31 02:25:18 UTC 2019

Hi Yi-Hung,
My build method is as follows:
1. ./configure --with-linux=/lib/modules/$(uname -r)/build --prefix=/usr --localstatedir=/var --sysconfdir=/etc
2. make rpm-fedora
3. make rpm-fedora-kmod
the kernel ovs ko load operate is: modprobe openvswitch

在 2019/12/31 上午10:10,“杜勃勃 Bob Du”<dubobo at didiglobal.com> 写入:

    Hi Yi-Hung,
    My os is CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core),the kernel version is 3.10.0-514 with the arch of x86_64,the gcc is gcc-4.8.5-16.el7.x86_64.
    I think the problem is triggered by the gcc internal inline issue which the default gcc option with O2 has the problem.
    However, the O1 option has no problem.

    在 2019/12/31 上午3:46,“Yi-Hung Wei”<yihung.wei at gmail.com> 写入:

        Hi Bob,

        Thanks for reporting this issue.  I can not reproduce your issue on my
        Ubuntu 16.04 VM with 4.4.0-170 kernel.

        Can you report the distribution and kernel version of your host
        system, and how you build and load the kernel module?

        -Yi-Hung