[ovs-discuss] ovs will change the flow match structue?

djliu liudj_yanjiu at 163.com
Fri Feb 15 03:16:40 UTC 2019

Hi.
    I dump flow table statistics from ovs in the ovn-controller,  I use function "ofputil_pull_ofp11_match" get   "match" contents. However, I find the contents is different with  "match" which is calculated from consider_logical_flow. The "match" belong same flow, because I use ovn_flow_to_string() function print the flow, the resutl is same. why some fields in the "match" will change when i dump the content from ovs.

Thank you for your answer.
djliu