[ovs-discuss] [HELP] Question about port_conf in netdev-dpdk.c

txfh2007 txfh2007 at aliyun.com
Mon Feb 25 01:03:24 UTC 2019

Hi everyone:
    I have found In netdev-dpdk.c there are several  dpdk rx mode configure options, like hw_strip_crc and so on. My question is how could I switch on these rxmode options by not changing netdev-dpdk.c code?

static const struct rte_eth_conf port_conf = {
    .rxmode = {
        .mq_mode = ETH_MQ_RX_RSS,
        .split_hdr_size = 0,
        .header_split   = 0, /* Header Split disabled */
        .hw_ip_checksum = 0, /* IP checksum offload disabled */
        .hw_vlan_filter = 0, /* VLAN filtering disabled */
        .jumbo_frame    = 0, /* Jumbo Frame Support disabled */
        .hw_strip_crc   = 0
    },

Many Thanks!
TIMO