[ovs-discuss] Bitmask

Justin Pettit jpettit at ovn.org
Mon Jan 7 20:37:22 UTC 2019

I'm not sure that I entirely understand what you're trying to accomplish, but you can match and modify both the MAC addresses and TTL fields using ovs-ofctl,  OVS doesn't support arbitrary math on fields (unless you count decrementing the TTL), however, if you have a limited range, you could just use a number of hard-coded flows that match on a particular value and then modify it appropriately.

I'm not sure if that's helpful or not...

--Justin