[ovs-discuss] Fwd: Bitmask

George Papathanail papathanail24 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:05:37 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: George Papathanail <papathanail24 at gmail.com>
Date: Τρί, 8 Ιαν 2019 στις 11:05 π.μ.
Subject: Re: [ovs-discuss] Bitmask
To: Justin Pettit <jpettit at ovn.org>

Hello again Justin,

I'm trying to accomplish a source routing implementation based on a paper:

*"In source routing, the entire path is inserted in the packet*
*header. We need a mechanism that allows each intermediate*
*router to read its next hop from the encoding."*

*Depending on the capabilities of switches in the network, one of the*
*following methods can be chosen for source routing in the*
*core of the network. The methods are listed in increasing*
*order of packet overhead.*

[image: tt;.png]

[image: ββ.png]

How can I do one of these with openflow?

Στις Δευ, 7 Ιαν 2019 στις 10:37 μ.μ., ο/η Justin Pettit <jpettit at ovn.org>
έγραψε: