[ovs-discuss] Cannot Add Meter in OVS 2.10.2

Gregory Rose gvrose8192 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:59:40 UTC 2019

On 1/9/2019 10:41 PM, Ramzah Rehman wrote:
> I made sure while building that I use the module that was built from
> OVS sources by creating a config file as shown in Building section
> here: http://docs.openvswitch.org/en/latest/intro/install/general/
>
> What else should I do to use the module from OVS sources?

Use 'cat /sys/module/openvswitch/version'

Example:

root at ubuntu-1604-base:~/ovs-test-scripts# cat
/sys/module/openvswitch/version
2.10.90

That will tell you what version of your kernel module is actually loaded.

'modinfo openvswitch'

Will tell you what the OS thinks it should load for a 'modprobe
openvswitch' command.

- Greg