[ovs-discuss] 答复: openvswitch.ko replacement

pei Jikui jkpei at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:36:25 UTC 2019

more information about the errors.
1) when tried "insmod openvswitch"
[root at localhost ovs]# insmod ./datapath/linux/openvswitch.ko
insmod: ERROR: could not insert module ./datapath/linux/openvswitch.ko: File exists

2) When I tried "rmmod openvswitch"

rmmod: ERROR: Module openvswitch is in use

3) After "ovs-vsctl del-br " all the bridges, the above two commands run well.

Thanks

Pei