[ovs-discuss] 答复: 答复: openvswitch.ko replacement

pei Jikui jkpei at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:29:10 UTC 2019

much thanks for the great help.

pei

________________________________
发件人: Numan Siddique <nusiddiq at redhat.com>
发送时间: 2019年1月24日 20:40
收件人: pei Jikui
抄送: ovs-discuss at openvswitch.org
主题: Re: [ovs-discuss] 答复: openvswitch.ko replacement

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 6:07 PM pei Jikui <jkpei at hotmail.com<mailto:jkpei at hotmail.com>> wrote:
more information about the errors.
1) when tried "insmod openvswitch"
[root at localhost ovs]# insmod ./datapath/linux/openvswitch.ko
insmod: ERROR: could not insert module ./datapath/linux/openvswitch.ko: File exists

2) When I tried "rmmod openvswitch"

rmmod: ERROR: Module openvswitch is in use

3) After "ovs-vsctl del-br " all the bridges, the above two commands run well.

Please the FAQ here - http://docs.openvswitch.org/en/latest/faq/issues/
You can't unload the module unless its reference count drops to 0.

Thanks
Numan

Thanks

Pei