[ovs-discuss] ovs fragment handling

pei Jikui jkpei at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 10:00:15 UTC 2019

hi,

I have a question about how the ovs handling the ip fragments that  is it possible that different actions will be enforced to the first fragment and the upcoming ones?

For example, if we have an openflow rule to define the action A for udp packet with destination port 123. We also have the default "normal" action for the fragments.

For this case, the action A will be conducted to the first ip fragment which has the udp destination port 123, and the action normal will be enforced to the other fragments?

Thanks.