[ovs-discuss] How can I delete flows which match a given cookie value?

=?gb2312?B?WWkgWWFuZyAo0e6gRCkt1Ma3/s7xvK/NxQ==?= yangyi01 at inspur.com
Tue Jul 16 09:35:06 UTC 2019

Hi, all

I need to add and delete flows according to user operations, I know
openflowplugin in Opendaylight can do this, but it seems “ovs-ofctl
del-flows” can’t do this way, why can’t cookie value be used to do this
for “ovs-ofctl del-flows”?

sudo ovs-ofctl -Oopenflow13 --strict del-flows br-int "table=2,cookie=12345"

ovs-ofctl: cannot set cookie

mod-flows can use cookie to modify flows, anybody can tell me one way to do
this for del-flows? I have a unqiue cooki value for every user’s flows, I
want to delete those flows by ID/cookie when the user is deleted.