[ovs-discuss] Q-in-Q tagging

Heim, Dennis Dennis.Heim at wwt.com
Tue Jul 16 19:00:16 UTC 2019

Yes, that is what I want. Packet from vlan 10 arrive at e1.  S-vlan tag 500 added and sent via e0. That does not work. However, packets arriving via e0 with 2 vlan tags, are routed to e1 after stripping the s-vlan (500) tag.

However, the inverse, I am not seeing any traffic. Pac

Dennis Heim | Domain Architect (Collaboration Labs)
World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814

"The most powerful person in the world is the story teller. The storyteller sets the vision, values and agenda of an entire generation that is to come" - Steve Jobs
"Leadership isn't a different maker. It is the difference maker" - Tim Kight
"Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say" --- Andy Stanley
"Worry less about who you might offend, and more about who you might inspire" -- Tim Allen
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."  -- Albert Einstein
"If you can raise the level of effort and performance in those around you, you are officially a leader" - Urban Meyer
"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." -- Michelangelo Buonarroti
"Mediocore managers play checkers (assuming everyone is the same). Great managers play chess (acknowledging that everyone is unique)" - Marcus Buckingham
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative" - Woody Allen

Click here to join me in my Collaboration Meeting Room