[ovs-discuss] Q-in-Q tagging

Tim Weippert weiti at weiti.org
Wed Jul 17 07:38:04 UTC 2019

Hi,

but with your config on eth0, dot1q-tunnel will remove vlan tag 500 on egress. I don't think this
is what you want.

My proposal was to configure eth1 as dot1q-tunnel port to add/remove s-vlan tag on ingress/egress
and configure eth0 as "normal" port in vlan 500.

HTH,
tim

--
Tim Weippert
http://weiti.org - weiti at weiti.org
GPG Fingerprint - E704 7303 6FF0 8393 ADB1  398E 67F2 94AE 5995 7DD8