[ovs-discuss] [OVN] Site-to-site IPSec VPN support?

zhi changzhi1990 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 09:22:21 UTC 2019

Hi, all
Recently, we are using OVN as our MEC( Multi-access Edge Computing )
networking platform. There is a demand for IPSec. We want to set up IPSec
tunnels between a logical switch and the other logical switch or logical
switch and other external service providers.
I think that IPSec VPN can implement this demand.

But in terms of OVN architecture, OVN has ability to encrypted tunnels by
IPSec now. Unfortunately, OVN doesn't support site-to-site IPSec VPN right
now, isn't it?

If we want to set up site-to-site IPSec tunnels between OVN and the other
external service providers, what should we do?
Could anyone give me some advice?

Thanks
Zhi Chang