[ovs-discuss] TSO changes with OVS-DPDK for higher throughput

Murali Veluru murali.veluru at zpesystems.com
Tue Jun 25 11:30:57 UTC 2019

Thank Ian Stokes,

It is very helpful for us. I was trying to apply these patches on openvswitch-2.11.1 repository, it was failing.

Some of the files are not found.

Could you, please let me know suitable version of ovs, where these patches will get apply successfully.

Along with which  version of DPDK need to use for compilation?

Regards

Murali