[ovs-discuss] Router not allowing traffic in reverse

John Carew johnwcarew at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 00:34:17 UTC 2019

I think there is some misunderstanding, I don't think OVS is working incorrectly or has a problem. I believe it is working exactly how it is configured. I believe OpenStack is just configuring OVS, and it has put in a flow rule or something that is allowing outbound for a network/subnet but not inbound. I'm asking how to figure out where in OVS it is stopping at.