[ovs-discuss] [HELP] Question about Performance issues in high concurrency scenarios

txfh2007 txfh2007 at aliyun.com
Tue Mar 5 07:38:43 UTC 2019

Hi everyone:
     I have test ovs-dpdk PVP performance for several days . And I have found in high concurrency scenarios(eg. 100K mac-ip streams), the ovs-dpdk performance gets significant decline. And one cause of performance decline is the emc entry num limitation, is that right? If I just increase emc entry num,  will other problems occur ? Are there any suggession helping to get performance improvement under high concurrency scenarios?

Thanks

Timo